The department train TVET teachers in three programmes, namely;
- Bachelor of Education in Technology (Civil Engineering)
- Bachelor of Education in Technology (Mechanical Engineering)
- Bachelor of Education in Technology (Electrical and Electronic Engineering)
Minimum Entry Requirements:
KCSE applicants: Mean Aggregate Grade of C+ and a minimum Grades of C+ in: Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry or equivalent qualifications obtained in other examination systems.
Duration: Four (4) Years
NB: Holders of a corresponding Diploma in Engineering with at least a credit will be admitted into second year of study.
Location: Main Campus in Nyeri-Mweiga Road
Mode of study: Full Time
How to apply
- Applications shall be made on official application forms, which are available at the Office of the Registrar (Academics Affairs). The forms can also be downloaded from the university website www.dkut.ac.ke.
- The complete application forms should be dropped or sent to the Office of the Registrar (Academics Affairs) upon payment of Ksh. 1000 application fee, which is non-refundable.